Japan Automotive Service Equipment Association (JASEA) was founded as a voluntary organization in February, 1948. In September, 1962, JASEA was authorized by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT) to be the incorporated association, which has moved to General Incorporated Association in April, 2012.
JASEA has been contributed to motor vehicle safety and environmental conservation by maintaining accuracy of motor vehicle inspection equipment, improving quality and promoting fair distribution. Our activities are calibration (checking accuracy and adjustment, main activity), technical standard conformity test (test of brand-new motor vehicle inspection equipment), holding the exhibition “Auto Service Show” and investigation, research and improvement handling technique of motor vehicle inspection equipment, public relations by JASEA GUIDE. JASEA strives to improve nation’s living and develops the industry.
Japan Automotive Service Equipment Association
- 7-23-5, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
- Calibration for motor vehicle inspection equipment.
- Technical standard conformity test for motor vehicle inspection equipment.
- Investigation and research for motor vehicle equipment and tools.
- Guidance for improvement of practical use of motor vehicle equipment and tools.
- Organizing exhibition and seminars, publishing.
- Public relations by JASEA GUIDE.
- Contribution to public organization.
- Coordination and cooperation with related government agencies and corporations.
- Other necessary activities to achieve the aim of this association.
Standard Conformance Test:
Test performance and quality of machinery and equipment for automobile
We are conducting standard conformity tests on the performance and quality of automobile inspection machinery and equipment manufactured by machine tool manufacturers. Main contents of standard conformity test.
- Japan Motorcycle Popular Safety Association (JMPSA)
- Battery Association of Japan (BAJ)
- Japan Automobile Federation (JAF)
- Japan Automobile Dealers Association (JADA)