New Kato 12t & 14t Hydraulic Excavator (HD512-7 & HD514MR-7). KATO WORKS CO., LTD. launches the conventional excavator HD512-7 and compact tail excavator HD514MR-7 for the global market. These 2 models are mounted with an environment-friendly EU StageⅣ/EPA Tier4 compliant engine. The productivity and user-friendly have also been enhanced with new design and features. The Kato original cab is durable and smart design.
The cabin is compliant with ROPS direction (ISO 12117-2). It secures the safety and protection of the operator from roll-over accident. the cabin is also cimpliant with ISO 10262 (top guard level 1) and protech the operator from falling objects. The new control valve provides better operability. Feeling of the leveling operation has been improved by providing the arm-semi parallel circuit and the arm spool. The productivity is up the than before. Diameter of the boom cylinder hose and bucket sylinder hose have increased. It reduces the pressure loss and minimiz-es the power loss. The large size right window and the rise up wiper secure excellent view.
The wiper is storable to the right pillar. Polycarbonate prevents the crack come from scattering stone. hand coating which has provided to surface secures high resistance to yellowing or scratch. The new electronice control lock mecha-nism enhaces safe and prevents miss operation. It locks the hydraulic circuit in case the console is jumped up. the engine start operation is active only when the lever is applied to lock position.
- The new SCR system cuts the NOx 88.
- The large capacity DEF tank is available and replenishment of DEF is approximately 1 time per 4 times of fuel replenishment.
- The leveling operation has improved by providing the arm-semi-parallel circuit and the arm spool.
- Diameter of the boom cylinder hose and bucket cylinder hose have increased. It reduces pressure loss and minimizes power loss.
- The X-shape frame, front idler have enhanced for the traveling body.
- The new bucket has high wear resistance and the reinforcement plate is replaceable (option).
- The new dimple bush keeps the grease longer than before.
- Filters and greasing ports have provided to locations easy to access.
- The cleaning space for the radiator is available.
- The battery disconnect switch is available as standard feature and provides safe electric maintenance.
- The new ROPS cabin enhances safety and provides a wider view.
- The polycarbonate has provided to the door and protects from object such as scattering stone.
- New engine start mechanism allows engine to start only if the safety lever applied to lock position.
- The ISO compliant handrail provided and enable operator to access the upper structure safer.
- The standard rear view camera and optional side view camera secures a wider view.
Comfort and user-friendly
- The air volume increased by 26 compared to the previous model.
- The new operation lever decreases operational burden by 25 by new round shape grip.
- Wide color display and touch screen control together with new APC has been provided. Various information are available on the screen. It is also enables the operator to operate the Air conditioner via APC screen.