Useful tips to buy best used car from Japan: Japan is the leading exporter of quality used cars all over the world with millions of used cars being exported yearly. It is known fact that Japanese vehicles are designed to offer maximum comfort, safety, durability, high performance and fuel efficiency. Not even new cars, but also used cars from Japan have great demand in the marketplace. Vehicles offered by Japanese automobile industry are reliable, convenient and are available at reasonable prices..
Buying a car is a big decision. Thus it is important for a buyer to be cautious and well-aware of important thing related to the importation.
Below are some tips and useful information that can help buyers to buy Japanese used cars:
- Before importing a vehicle it is important to check the importing rules & regulations of the country in which the vehicle is imported. Importer must be aware of age restriction on used vehicle, mileage, type of vehicles allowed, engine cc, import duty. And other taxes and other relevant information related to their country.
- Search for reliable Japanese used vehicle exporters. To find out suitable exporters, some common ways are Google search. Online directory like JapanAutoPages.com or used cars associations in Japan.
- Send your enquiry to exporters as many as possible to get best offers. Send details like make, model, year range, mileage, color, drive type (LHD or RHD), fuel type. Engine capacity and most importantly the price range.
- You will get offers from these exporters with the details matching your requirement and compare these offers and details with different exporters. Choose the best offer if available or send more enquiries to other exporters. To get full list of exporters in Japan refer online directory like JapanAutoPages.com.
- If you find any offer suitable to your requirement then check exporter’s credential before finalizing deal.
- Before finalizing any deals with exporter please check all the FOB or CIF charges you have to pay like pre-export inspection charges. Also, domestic transportation charges from yard to port, custom clearance charges, shipping charges, insurance charges etc.
- After finalizing the deal. Exporter will send the Proforma Invoice to the buyer to transfer the payment in to their Bank account.
- Once the payment is made, exporter will arrange the vehicle for shipping and will send all the documents like Bill Of Lading (BOL), Customs Invoice, Japanese De-Registration Certificate / English translation of De-registration Certificate, Inspection Certificate (if applicable) etc. That are required while clearing the vehicle from the custom department.
- Also, once the car is arrived at the country port. Bring all the relevant documents to the custom department to clear the car.
Once the car is cleared from the customs, it is free to rule the roads of your country.
Direct importation of quality used cars from Japan is a simple process. Importers just have to be familiar with their country’s import rules and regulations. Find a reliable dealer, and get your ideal Japanese used car at affordable rates.