Vehicle Importers Association of Lanka (VIAL): Vehicle importer’s Association of Lanka (VIAL) was reorganized in 2012. Within this short period of time VIAL has emerged as the leading vehicle importing body in Sri Lanka. VIAL today is 360 members strong and still growing, catering to a large number of well recognized commercial entities, and to all classes of people in the country. More Importantly, the over 500 members representing micro, small and medium enterprises in support services for vehicles who come from regions of the country exemplify VIAL’s commitment to achieving equitable development.
VIAL membership comprises of corporate members, small and medium enterprises spread in most parts of the country. Playing a dynamic role in discharging its’ mandate which include policy advocacy, trade and business promotion and member service. VIAL has emerged as a leading voice for vehicle business and enterprises in the country.
Negombo, Sri Lanka
Vehicle Importers Association of Lanka
- No. 310, Negombo Road, Welisara, Ragama,Sri Lanka
VIAL President Message:
It is with great pleasure and privilege to contribute this message on the occasion of Re-Launching Vehicle Importers Association of Lanka’s (VIAL) corporate website www.vial.lk for greater Customer Convenience. To offer Customers an improved and user-friendly online experience, VIAL relaunched its corporate website offering a seamless digital experience to all users. The redesigned website features a fresh new look and convenient navigation providing easy access to VIAL services.
The new website captures the new persona of VIAL and provides a rich digital experience to visitors. It’s clear design, highly improved functionality and enhanced content features keeps user continuously engaged and informed, useful for both local and foreign users.
Enhancing the online experience is part of the VIAL’s alternate channel development initiatives. The website facilitates information on the VIAL services as well as it enables easy access to obtaining and applying for the same. It ensures quick and fast responses enabling greater convenience.
VIAL understands that today’s customers are increasingly connected to their accounts across multiple devices. Therefore, keeping in line with the current technological trends the site includes responsive web technology that adapts to all mobile, tablet and desktop browsers, ensuring that, the functionality of the website is similarly available on all devices. In conclusion, I take this opportunity to express my grateful thanks to the Governing Council members, The Executive Committee Members, the secretariat staff, the web designer and all others who helped to make this project a success.
- Attending to the needs of the members with Sri Lanka Custom, Ports Authority, Department of Motor Traffic, Sri Lanka police and other relevant Public/Private Institutions.
- Informing new business opportunities.
- Lending a hand to vehicle support service provides to develop their business/technical know-how skills.
- Conduct Seminars, on topics related to motor vehicle industry.
- Welfare of the members.
- Establish Linkages and Network with counterpart organizations in foreign countries.
- Represent the association at government and non-government bodies when requested.
- Facilitating members to meet foreign delegates and join association delegations visiting overseas countries.
- Advertising products and services of members through our Lakriya magazine and the website at concessionary rates.
- Conducts Seminars, business forums.
- Submitting proposals to include associations’ proposals in national budget proposals.
- Updating the members on changes/amendments to the laws, taxation, systems and procedures relating to vehicle imports and effects thereon.
- Submits the Associations views in response to inquiries from the government and other relevant authorities with associations’ recommendations.
- Complies members directory and trade data bases.
- Publication of ‘Lakriya’ Magazine – the only magazine published in Sinhala language on motor vehicle trade.
- Issue letter of recommendations to members to get their Visa approvals and other requirements.
Vehicle Importers Association of Lanka News & Events:
1. Sri Lanka Automobile Association in Japan (SLAAJ)
2. Sri Lanka Business Council of Japan (SLBCJ)
3. Sri Lanka Association In Japan (SLAJ)
4. Sri Lanka Import Regulations on Japan Used Cars
5. Sri Lanka Used Cars Importers/Dealers
6. Top Selling Japan Used Cars in Sri Lanka
7. Japanese Used Cars Information for Sri Lanka