Daihatsu Production and Sales Results for November 2020
November 2020 Results
1. Daihatsu vehicles (including complete knocked-down (CKD) and OEM).
2. Daihatsu and Perodua vehicles and OEM.
3. Daihatsu and Perodua vehicles.
(Reference) Units except for Perodua
Highlights of November 2020
1. Production in Japan: Decreased for the first time in 3 months
2. Production overseas: Decreased for consecutive 9 months
3. Worldwide production: Decreased for consecutive 9 months
4. Sales in Japan: Increased for consecutive 2 months
5. Sales overseas: Decreased for consecutive 2 months
6. Worldwide Sales: Decreased for the first time in 2 months
About Daihatsu Motors
Daihatsu Motors aims to produce attractive cars that are fuel-efficient, affordable, and eco-friendly. In FY2019, the company sold 593,000 mini vehicles in Japan and secured the number one share of the mini-vehicle market for the 14th year in succession. At Daihatsu, we believe that these results are a consequence of the outstanding product appeal of our vehicles, and the continued and varied innovations of our distributors.
As far as production is concerned, in order to establish a business model that improves mini-vehicle profits, we have carried out structural reforms such as the implementation of our Simple, Slim and Compact (SSC) Concept at production plants, as well as an overhaul of our procurement process. These changes have enabled us to manufacture mini vehicles that are appropriately fuel-efficient, affordable, and eco-friendly. Moreover, we have worked hard to realize a safety-oriented and diverse line-up and take care to comprehensively pursue car manufacturing from a customer viewpoint.
Also Check: Daihatsu Production Sales and Export for October 2020
If you are looking to buy Used Cars, Bus, Trucks, Machinery, Parts from Japan. We provide high-quality used vehicles directly from Japan.
Please visit our website: www.japanesecartrade.com
Check more useful blog pages: blog.japanesecartrade.com/blog