The South Sudan National Bureau of Standards (SSNBS) has recently mandated new pre-export
inspections for used vehicles imported into South Sudan from Japan, United Kingdom, Singapore,
United Arab Emirates, and South Africa.
EAA Company Limited has been appointed as an authorized inspection agency for “roadworthiness”
and spare parts inspection for South Sudan.
All used vehicles and spare parts arriving in South Sudan from 15th of September will require an EAA
Certificate of Conformity (COC) to comply with import regulations upon arrival in South Sudan.
(Inspection will be mandatory for vehicles arriving in South Sudan from September 15, 2023.)
Import regulations for used motor vehicles Import in South Sudan
- There are no year restrictions.
- Right-hand and Left-hand is acceptable. Used Busses Imported must be Left-hand drive only.
- No odometer tampering is allowed.
- Other inspection standards are in accordance with those of South Sudan standards.
Check All Import regulations and procedures for importing used cars in South Sudan from Japan.
Application & Inspection Procedure.
- Fill the necessary items on the “EAA Export Vehicle Inspection Application Form “,
- EAA documents department will issue an invoice.
- After confirming the payment, EAA will confirm the inspection location, receipt confirmation, inspection date, etc. by phone or fax.
- After the inspection is completed, the inspection certificate will be issued as an electronic certificate (E-CERTIFICATE). It can be downloaded by yourself from EAA website (https://www.eaa-s.jp/en/).
Inspection Charge – Japan Inspection
A flat Inspection fee per unit is charged regardless of size or model: ￥22,400
(Including tax and Government standard bureau commission)
Inspection mandatory for vehicles arriving in South Sudan from 15 September 2023.
Please check the estimated arrival date before applying for the inspection.
For More Information Contact: EAA Company Limited
E-mail : email@example.com
If you are looking to buy Used Cars, Machinery, Bus, Trucks, Parts from Japan. We provide high-quality used vehicles directly from Japan.
Please visit our website: www.japanesecartrade.com
Check more useful blog pages: blog.japanesecartrade.com/blog