Honda to Begin Sales of All-new Fit in Japan: Honda begins sales of the comfortable all-new Honda Fit on February 14, 2020, at dealerships across Japan.
- Based on the excellent performance and functionality established by successive generations of Honda Fit. The all-new Fit offers the“4 dimensions of comfort” which is a value that cannot be expressed numerically.
- The all-new Honda Fit comes in 5 different types to accommodate various lifestyles.
- The (e: HEV) version of the all-new Honda Fit is equipped with Honda’s 2-motor hybrid system which drives the car with an electric motor in virtually all situations of everyday driving and realizes a fuel-efficient and smooth ride.
- The all-new Honda Fit is equipped with a further improved Honda SENSING advanced safety. Driver-assistive system and Honda CONNECT, the new-generation connected car technology.
Honda Fit Story
The Fit Car defied common thoughts for compact cars when Honda Fit was 1st launched in 2001, with key traits including a roomy cabin that embodied Honda’s longstanding M/M concept, versatile seat adjustments, and outstanding fuel economy, and it became one of the models that represent the Honda brand.
The 2nd- and 3rd-generation models introduced in 2007 and 2013, continued evolving while maintaining the original design philosophy, and Honda Fit is still growing as a global model now being sold all around the world.
While inheriting excellent performance built up by preceding productions of Honda Fit. And powerful functionality, including an overwhelmingly spacious cabin and excellent utility. Which are beyond what people anticipate from compact cars. This 4th-generation of Honda Fit formed anew as a model that will further satisfy its customers.
In the pursuit of the true needs and desires of customers. The development team arrived at customers’ latent needs for relaxation. A therapeutic effect while they are traveling by car. The team identified “comfort” which fulfills such needs as a new value proposition of Fit and embodied it by incorporating ingenious technologies unique only to Honda.
Five types of new Honda Fit made available to fit well in customers’ daily lives
The new Fit comes in 5 distinct types from which customers can choose the model that is right for them depending on their lifestyle and life stage. This is different from the conventional typesetting based on differences in featured equipment.
The 5 different types are the BASIC which is easy and highlights the individual character of the customer. Secondly, the HOME which highlights a design that fits naturally into people’s daily lives and excellent comfort. Thirdly, the NESS which is perfect for customers who want to experience and enjoy active lifestyles on a daily basis. The CROSSTAR for customers who enjoy their lives with weekend outings; Finally, the LUXE which is fashionable and features both sophistication and great quality.
Functions included in Honda SENSING for the all-new Fit
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- False Start Prevention
- False Backward Start Prevention
- Short-distance Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Pedestrian Collision Mitigation Steering System
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) System
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Lead Car Departure Notification System
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Auto High Beam Headlights
All-new Fit with a rotating passenger seat
Based on the BASIC types, an all-new Fit with a rotating passenger seat also made available. Thus, for the rotating passenger seat, the shape of the front edge of the seat cushion was made soft to improve ease of ingress. Moreover, ample legroom was realized through the optimization of the location of the seat and its rotating shaft. The smooth rotation of the seat with simple lever operation. The door which opens wide decreases the burden on the user during an ingress.
|Type||Seat surface||Colour||Soft padding|
|Firstly, BASIC||Fabric seat||Soft Gray |
|Secondly, HOME||Combination seat|
(Prime Smooth X natural textile)
|Soft Gray |
|Then, NESS||Water-repellent fabric seat||Black/Lime Green |
|Then, CROSSTAR||Water-repellent fabric seat||Black/Gray||Water-repellent fabric|
|Finally, LUXE||Genuine leather seat||Brown |
If you are looking to buy Used Cars, Machinery, Bus, Trucks, Parts from Japan. We provide high-quality used vehicles directly from Japan.
Please visit our website: www.japanesecartrade.com
Check more useful blog pages: blog.japanesecartrade.com/blog