Isuzu Gala bus is a heavy-duty rigid tourist coach sold by Isuzu since 1996. It is manufactured by J-Bus. The new 6-speed AMT, which does not require a clutch operation, has been adopted. It is possible to select a manual mode in which the shift can be switched freely according to the driving situation and an auto mode in which the gear is automatically selected.
Contributing to the reduction of the driving load, you can achieve fuel-efficient driving. The range of the first generation was available both with left-hand drive and right-hand drive.
Generation of Isuzu Gala Bus
First generation (1996-2005)
- KC-LV780/781/782 (1996)
- Equipped with driver’s airbag in 1997.
- KL-LV774/780/781 (2000)
- Guangzhou Gala
Second generation (2005-present)
The Isuzu Gala second generation is a rebadged Hino S’elega.
- QPG-RU1E/QRG-RU1A/LDG-RU8J/SDG-RU8J (2012)
- QRG-RU1E/QRG-RU1A/LDG-RU8J/SDG-RU8J (2014)
- Gala I HD (Hi-decker) 12m
- Gala II SHD (Super hi-decker) 12m
- HD-9 9m
- Gala III GHD (Grace hi-decker) 12m
- SHD 12m
- HD 12m
- HD9 9m