Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star is a heavy-duty single-decker bus produced by the Japanese manufacturer Mitsubishi Fuso since 1984. A large route bus running around towns in Japan as a means of daily transportation.
Not only high convenience and safety but also careful consideration is required so that everyone can move comfortably. Aerostar supports 15 standard specifications non-step bus certification systems.
We sought the best vehicle specifications so that children, the elderly, and those using wheelchairs and strollers could ride with confidence. In addition, it achieves powerful and smooth running together with outstanding environmental compatibility and fuel efficiency. I want to connect various life scenes more gently. The path of the Aerostar will not change from now on.
Fuso full-size city bus (1950-1976)
- MR Series (1960–1964)
- B800 Series (Line)
- B800, B805 (1967)
- B820J (1969)
MP Series (1976-1984)
- MP107/117/517 (1976)
- K-MP107/MP118/518 (1980)
- P-MP118/518 (1983)
Aero Star (first series, 1984-1996)
- P-MP218/618K/M/N/P (1984)
- U-MP218/618K/M/N/P (1990)
- U-MP618K/Mkai (MBECS Hybrid, 1993)
- U-MP628K (1993)
- KC-MP217/617/627K/M/N/P (1995)
Aero Star (second series, 1996-present)
- KC-MP317/717K/M/P (1996)
- KC-MP747K/M (Non-step Low-floor, 1997)
- KC-MP737K/M (MBECS-III Hybrid Electric)
- KL-MP35/37K/M/P (2000)
- MP37JM kai (Aero Star HEV Hybrid Electric, 2004)
- PJ-MP35/37JK/M/P (2004)
- PKG-MP35UK/UM/UP (2007)
- BJG-MP37TK/M (Aero Star Eco Hybrid)
- 4M50 Engine with 79*2 (158) kW Motor Equipped
- PKG-MP35UK/M kai (Non-step Low-floor, 2009)
- Nissan Diesel MD92TJ equipped, with Urea SCR (It requires AdBlue).
- LKG-/QKG-MP35/37FK/M/P (2010)
- Sold currently in Australia as Fuso School Bus (MP35F) and Fuso City Bus (MP37F)
- QKG-MP35/38FK/M/P (2014)
- Face-lifted model of MP35/37, wheel bases have extended on MP38.
- Equipment: 6M60 engine with VGT, BlueTec and Powertard, Allison 6-speed automatic transmission as standard
The CNG engine is derived from Mitsubishi’s 6D24 naturally-aspirated diesel engine which is ideally suited to the stop-start operation of a city bus. It gives the NEW AEROSTAR MP the same level of dynamic performance as a diesel model.
Comparison of CNG and diesel versions (Japan spec.)
Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Star Bus
High-Quality Japan Used Mitsubishi Aero Star Bus available on sale at best prices from hundreds of Japan Used Bus exporters at JapaneseCarTrade.com
Send us an inquiry to buy Buses from Japan Auto Auctions.