Nissan Motors announced production and sales results figures for November 2020.
Nissan’s global production in November declined 5.6% from a year earlier.
1. Production in Japan declined by 19.9%.
2. Production outside Japan declined by 3.0%.
3. Production in China surpassed year-earlier results by 5.5%.
Global sales in November declined 9.9% from a year earlier.
- The sales including mini-vehicles in Japan surpassed year-earlier results by 6.1%.
- Mini vehicle sales in Japan surpassed year-earlier results by 16.9%, setting a record for the month of November.
- Sales outside Japan declined 11.5% from a year earlier.
- Sales in China surpassed year-earlier results by 5.2%.
Nissan production and sales results for November 2020: Exports from Japan
Exports from Japan in November declined 25.7% from a year earlier.
If you are looking to buy Used Cars, Bus, Trucks, Machinery, Parts from Japan. We provide high-quality used vehicles directly from Japan.
Please visit our website: www.japanesecartrade.com
Check more useful blog pages: blog.japanesecartrade.com/blog