- The evolution of Sienta’s key features of the driving ease of a compact car and the convenience of a first-generation minivan.
- Supporting safe and comfortable daily life as a better companion for the lives of Japanese families.
- Even more comfortable second row seats with easy-to-manage length. Getting a cabin space where passengers of all ages can rest comfortably.
- Pursuing a design that blends into the everyday lives of customers by providing a spacious interior and good maneuverability.
- Latest safety and security features, available with Toyota Safety Sense and Toyota Teammate.
- Offering a vehicle that can be customized to meet each customer’s individual needs by combining a wide variety of dealer-installed options.
- Supporting each customer’s vehicle needs as a companion for each new life stage.
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) today announced that it has started sales of its completely redesigned Sienta minivan in Japan on 23 August. The new Toyota Sienta was launched in September 2003 as a vehicle that combines the convenience of a minivan, with a spacious cabin and seating for seven passengers, all in a compact body size. Each generation of Sienta has provided solid support for family life by being constantly close to Japanese families and with a deep understanding of changing customer values from the first generation. This consideration in design has earned driver loyalty and passenger praise.
The development team once again considered customer feedback and attempted to uncover their genuine hopes for Toyota Sienta in developing this new model. The conclusion they reached was preserving the vehicle’s easy-to-manage length, latest safety and security features, fuel economy and affordable pricing while further refining the protected user-friendly cabin space from the first generation.
The team has ensured a cabin space that seven adults can ride without changing the length and width, making it a superior companion that matches the customer lifestyle. The second row seats, where most of the passengers sit, have been redesigned to provide more spacious rear seat space for both legroom and head clearance. In addition, the new Sienta adopts a new powertrain that achieves both fuel savings and driving performance via TNGA, as well as the latest safety and security features to support family drives. The idea that has been added to the new Sienta will bring smiles to the faces of the entire family.
If you are looking to buy Used Cars, Machinery, Bus, Trucks, Parts from Japan. We provide high-quality used vehicles directly from Japan.
Please visit our website: www.japanesecartrade.com
Check more useful blog pages: blog.japanesecartrade.com/blog